Hey guys,

So I'm going back home to london for the weekend and I am determined not to take as much luggage as I usually do! I am one of those people that take everything I could possibly need, just because there is a 0.1% that I might need it. However, getting on a train to London, getting on and off the tube and getting on another train with a lot of luggage is horrendous, never mind the fact that today I will be hitting London at around 7pm on a friday night :/

So, I have set my self a little challenge, only take what I reaaalllyyy need. If you know me, of have followed me for a while, then you'll know that I like to shake up my looks daily, so it was really hard for me to just commit to 1 look. The stupid thing is that i'll only be away for about 2 days!






























Bag from H&M (may I add, probably the smallest make up bag i have EVER used!)


PRODUCTS: clinique moisturiser, mac studio finish concealer, mac zen rose sheen supreme lipstick, nars angelika/orgasm duo, ud primer potion, mac stubborn brown e/l, boujois fast and perfect mascara, mac fling eyebrow pencil, mac shadows in phloof!, patina, creole beauty and copperplate, nars e/s in ashes to ashes, benefit benetint lip balm and boujois healthy mix serum foundation.



BRUSHES: real techniques buffing brush, rt contour brush, rt crease brush, mac 239, mac 286, mac 219 and mac 226.


































et, voila! i'm proud of myself!

:)

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram